Pages

Order Form

You are: New Customer
Existence Customer
Name:
Email Address:
Address
Phone Number
Item Codes
I will pay all the ordered item within: 24 hours of confirmation
Less than 3 days
If I do not pay as promised: Please email or contact me immediately to remind me
Just cancel my order without any prior notice
Payment to: CIMB
Posting Method: Pos Laju/Ekspress
Normal Pos
Others(Suggestion/Critics):

This contact form was created by Freedback.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tea & Dinner Set

PROMOSI PERAYAAN PERDANA!!!
La Piana GASABLANCA
(Gold & Platinum Series)
14 pcs Tea Set
Item Code: TS1
RM 119.90 (1 Set)
Set Kandungan:
Cawan & Piring - 6+6 Biji
Teko Berpenutup - 1+1 Biji
36 pcs Dinner Set
Item Code: DS1
RM 398.40
Set Kandungan:
Pinggan Makan 10.5" - 6 Biji
Pinggan Gulai 9" -6 Biji
Piring Kuih 7.5" - 6 Biji
Mangkuk Besar 9" - 1 Biji
Teko Berpenutup - 1+1 Biji
Bekas Gula Berpenutup - 1+1 Biji
Bekas Susu - 1 Biji
Cawan + Piring - 6+6 Biji

No comments:

Post a Comment